Product Marketing Lead
At Meetzy, we help B2B sales teams to qualify and route leads to book demos in seconds instead of days. Sales teams who use Meetzy gain more pipeline velocity, more MQL to SQL conversion all with less manual efforts. The outcome for B2B sales teams is much more revenue. Watch a one minute video of Meetzy here
We center people and business relations in everything we do and we love working with companies that share our values.
We're not in the business of selling at any cost or running after unrealistic, aggressive monthly numbers.
We are an absolutely passionate team connecting value between companies. Behind Meetzy there are people who are giving everything to do things well, to do them ethically, with quality and with respect. The whole team pulls the company into a psychological safety environment. Always embrace their constraints and deal with them. Real people serving real value.
We are backed by investors who have built or are building some of the most successful companies out there (including the Founders of Cyberclick.es, ThePowerMBA, Multiplica.com, Mailtrack.io, Infojobs, Doctoralia and more) and others with top backgrounds in different areas like Marketing, Sales, Growth, Product and Strategy.
We are also backed by European Funds like The Valley VC, Target Global VC, OceanFlow VC and Hedoshophia
We follow the 10-out-of-5-stars rule to exceed expectations. How could we delight our customers and the customers of our customers? We always ask ourselves this questions for each part of our company. From hiring our people to the outcome we serve. We believe in elevating every detail, every interaction, every message, every process to transform "the unexpected" into a new standard. We always rise the bar.
We are looking for an experienced B2B focused Product Marketing Lead to build the foundations of our Product Marketing function. You’ll own our Product Marketing strategy, bringing the market closer to the product team by acting as the voice of the customer.
- Partner with the CPO to get the attention of the people who would benefit from the product: define better the audience for the product. How (and where) do we reaching them.
- Comunicate our POV (Point Of View): how the company and the product are different, not better.
- Product Research: understand our customers needs and help the product team to transform the feedback into product experiences that delight our customers and exceed expectations
- Product Story: marketing the problem we are solving and why we are the solution. Who's facing this problem? How do we solve the problem? What do we do that competitors don't? what's the story to present Meetzy to our audience?
- Product-Focused Content: create and A/B test various marketing copy, blog content, case studies, and landing pages on their website — all dedicated to describing the product.
- Increase the conversion and activation rate: Making and optimizing a great nurturing strategy
- Sales Enablement: meet with sales staff to inspire, motivate and ensure the messaging created for the product is consistent through the whole sales cycle and generate compelling metric driven customer stories
The way we work
- We are a fully remote company because we believe is a far better way to work and a great reason to attract the best talent
- We work as a completely horizontal organization where the whole team pulls the company
- We are fully transparent about how the business is working
- We follow our company principles to help us work faster, take better decisions and focus in our mission
- You are native Spanish speaker & fluent in English
- Previous working experience as a Product Marketing Lead or similar role for at least 4 years
- Be data driven and awesome with KPIs to understand the ways in which content will help us drive our key metrics
- Previous working experience implementing long term cross-channel content strategies
- Experience in finding and working together with Influencers, Press and PR Agencies.
- Experience in the B2B environment (Saas industry would be a plus)
- Knowledge about SEO
- Other general knowledge in digital marketing: CRO, UX and Analytics
- Previous relevant growth experiences of Brand Awareness
Bonus Points ✨
- Curious person without fear of failure, experimentation and out of the box thinking
- Great creative and data-driven mindset
- Negotiation and communication skills
- High standards and attention to detail
- Work ethics, continuous learning ambition, and motivation to join a fast moving high performance team
- Holidays. We will not count the days you take but we at least grant you 22 days of holidays per year.
- Work remotely. Freedom to work from wherever suits you best.
- Flexible office hours. At Meetzy we do not have fixed office hours. You manage your own time.